The dates are set and the planning is on! Mark your calendars for August 18 to 20, 2017 for the 5th Annual Cody Wild West River Fest!
- Stinking Water Slalom – Slalom course in the Shoshone Canyon for experienced boaters; men’s, women’s and youth divisions
- Shoshone Canyon Boater Cross – Expert boaters battle it out for first place in a race down the Shoshone Canyon
- Stinking Water Sprint – Fun, downriver race for intermediate to expert boaters from DeMaris to Belfry; multiple divisions
- Free concert, beer garden, and family fun all weekend long!
- Free camping Friday and Saturday nights!
Stay tuned for more details and plan your trip to Cody this summer for all the fun!